Google Search Console is a free tool provided by Google that allows website owners to monitor and maintain their website’s performance on Google search. It includes detailed information about how Google crawls and indexes your website, as well as any issues that may be affecting your website’s visibility in search results.
The Search Console includes several features such as:
- Search Analytics, which shows how often your website appears in Google search results and how many clicks it receives.
- Crawl Errors shows any issues that Google encountered while crawling your website.
- Sitemaps and Submit URLs, which allow you to submit a sitemap and individual URLs for crawling.
- Security Issues, which alerts you to any security issues that Google has detected on your website.
- URL Inspection, which allows you to check the status of a specific URL and see how it appears in search results.
The console is accessible to anyone who owns a website, and it can be used to diagnose indexing, crawling, and other search-related issues that can affect the visibility of a website.